September 17, 2012

kalimat motivasi dalam bahasa inggris


kalimat motivasi dalam bahasa inggris akan saya share kali ini untuk sahabat motivasi semua, mohon maaf jika ada salah-salah kata karena saya juga kurang dalam bahasa inggris. Baiklah kawan, langsung saja kita simak kalimat motivasi dalam bahasa inggris berikut ini yang saya ambil dari beberapa sumber ternama :
kalimat motivasi dalam bahasa inggris 


One Second is Enough to fall In Love♥....
One Stone is Enough to break a Glass...
One sentence is Enough to break a heart...
One Love is Enough to make worse a whole Life...!!


What Happened to us ??
We use to talk everyday for hours...
Now we dnt say a word to eachother... :'(

I MISS US !!! </3


I want to refresh my mind....
Delete all my problems...
Undo all my mistakes... &
Save all the happy moments...^_^


I HATE u
because I love u more than me...

I LOVE u
because I cant live without u...

I MISS u
because I`m addicted to ur company...

I LIKE u
because no 1 is so sweet like u...

I WANT u
because you make me feel safe...

I NEED u
because U r my world...♥♥♥

I DO BELIEVE THAT SIMPLE THINGS REALLY MATTER ...
BCZ EVEN A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING COULD RUIN EVERYTHING...


You Helped Me Find What It Was I Loved ♥♥♥
I Love You So much My Dad..♥

Share This If You Really Love Those Memories :* :* :*


I don't know whats in your mind,
Why you cheat me,
But still i love you,
Thinking you everymoment,
I love when you ignore me
Bcz it gives me satisfaction that still you know me :)


" Baby you're the best I ever had♥ ♥ ♥ .... "

Whenever I was in a situation when it was hurting to step back and scary to move forward..
I used to look beside me and find you...
Thanks for being my side every time♥♥♥...
♥ I love you for being my hope and support♥ :* :*....


Feelings are important in our life as they come from heart,
If u respond back they grow,
If you ignore they die,
If you respect they stay forever♥....


♥I ωαηт тσ вє ωιтн уσυ♥

Bєcαυѕє,
I cαη тσυcн уσυ..
I cαη нυg уσυ..
I cαη кιѕѕ уσυ..


I never planned to fall in love with you♥,
But there was nothing much I could do♥,
Coz when I looked at your pretty face♥,
I knew my heart finally found a place♥,
Where it'd be loved like never before♥,
And that love would grow forever more♥,
I don't care, where this path may lead♥,
Coz your love is all that I will ever need♥..!!


Behind every untrusting girl is a guy who made her that way....

♥Whenever you say you have to leave ,
it gets impossible for me to believe ,
that I have a heart that beats inside ,
and it gets impossible for me to hide ,

♥How much I miss you when you go ,


The ♥Best Relationship♥ Comes From The ♥Best Friendship♥ !!!

I need you more than air when I'm not with you....
Please don't ask me why , just kiss me this time..
My only dream is about you and I♥♥♥....



kata-kata bijak bahasa inggris diatas dapat kalian bagikan kepada sahabat kita di facebook, twitter, dimanapun. Karena diatas ada kata-kata romantis dapat kita bagikan untuk sang kekasih agar dia semakin tambah sayang kepadamu. hehe

mungkin, untuk kali ini hanya segini dulu yang dapat saya bagikan kepada teman-teman semua. stay on update karena saya akan membagikan yang lebih banyak lagi nanti, untuk sekarang cukup yang  kalimat motivasi dalam bahasa inggris.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori kalimat galau / romantis / tentang cinta dengan judul kalimat motivasi dalam bahasa inggris . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://kalimatmotivasiku.blogspot.com/2012/09/kalimat-motivasi-dalam-bahasa-inggris.html . Terima kasih!
Judul: kalimat motivasi dalam bahasa inggris
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
.

Posted by: Akhmad Jayadi
Kalimat Motivasi Updated at: 5:41 AM

1 komentar :

Pembaca yang baik hati, setelah membaca dianjurkan untuk memberi komentar yang artinya adalah menghargai karya orang lain :)

Trimakasih sebelumnya dan selamat berkomentar ria..

#disini tidak diberi kode captcha agar lebih memudahkan kalian dalam berkomentar ^_^

(Berkomentarlah dengan bijak)